The Stunning Phuket Fantasea Show
A cultural night time theme park in Kamala. The park features many different attractions with a glimpse of Thailand’s ancient culture and myths. Beautiful classical dances from Thailand’s various regions play a prominent part in the variety of shows presented. Phuket Fantasea, Phuket's Las Vegas style production spectacle blends the beauty of Thai culture with fantastic illusions, 4-D effects, aerial ballet, acrobatics, pyrotechnics, special effects, exciting stunts and elephant performances featuring over 44 elephants, an unforgettable and totally unique experience which will appeal to visitors of all ages. The show is open every day except Thursday
Your Tour Itinerary
- 17.00 - 17.30 Pick up from your hotel reception
- International Buffet Dinner (if Booked) and Show
- Fantasea is open between 17.30 and 23.30
- Dinner is served between 18.00 and 20.30
- Show starts 21.00 and lasts about 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Please be at the theater 20 minutes before show starts
- Return transfer
What's Included in the price:- Transfer to and from your hotel, dinner (if booked) and theatre show.
Not Booked Accommodation Yet?
Some photographs from Fantastic Fantasea Show
Complete the booking form and press SUBMIT to go to the secure payment gateway. You can pay by Credit Card
or with your Paypal Account.
Children between 4 and 12 years charged at child rate. Under 4 years free.
Please check your hotel location and add extra transfer costs as necessary, see the booking form. Pick ups are free from hotels in Patong, Karon and Kata. We are unable to pick up from the Airport.
Phuket Ace Tours Price
Show and Dinner
When You Book
- We receive notification of your booking and payment confirmation.
- We contact the tour operaton to book your trip.
- We prepare your tour voucher and send it to you by email with details of pick up times.
Extra Transfer Charges
Return transfers from the popular Beach areas Patong, Kata and Karon are included in the tour cost.
Additional charges for transfers may be made depending on the location of your Hotel in other areas of the Island and are charged per person.
Full details of extra transfer charges are included on the booking form for your tour.