Phi Phi Island by Big Boat
A relaxing way to see Phi Phi Island and get a taste of the character of the island.
The cruiser takes about 2 hours to reach the island.
On board you can relax in comfort in the air conditioned lounge or find a seat on deck with views of the famous bays.
We cruise past Maya Bay and The Viking Caves giving some great photo opportunities.
Enjoy snorkeling in the clear waters of Coral Bay and after lunch at the Phi Phi Hotel you will have time for shopping or to relax over a cool drink. it's a very pleasant day trip.
We also offer one way or return ferry journeys. See the booking form for prices.
Your Tour Itinerary
- 07.00 - 07.15 Pick up from your hotel reception, transfer to Rassada Harbour
- 08.30 Departure from Rassada Harbour to Phi Phi Island Complimentary coffee, tea and soft drinks are served on board
- 10.15 Arrive at Phi Phi Island Sightseeing around Phi Phi Lay Island. Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay, Pileh Cove & Viking Cave. (Please note the cruiser is too big to land at any of the above sightseeing spots and will only cruise slowly past) Swimming & snorkeling at Coral Bay. Masks, snorkel and life jacket provided. Flippers are available for hire .
- 12.30 Enjoy lunch at Phi Phi Don. You will have free time for shopping, to explore the surroundings and relax on the Island
- 14.30 Departs from Phi Phi Don island
- 16.15 Return to Rassada Harbour and transfer to your hotel.
Whats included VIP Package
Transfer from and return to your Phuket Hotel, On Board VIP Lounge with served refreshments (Soft Drinks, Tea or Coffee, Sightseeing Swimming and Snorkeling at Phi Phi Lay Island, Equipment Provided, (Mask, Snorkel, and Life Jacket} Premium Lunch Set (Chinese Table), On Board Friendly Professional Guides.
Whats included Day Trip Package
One Day Package Tour includes: Transfer from and return to your Phuket Hotel, On Board Refreshments, Swimming and Snorkeling Equipment (Mask, Snorkel, and Life Jacket), Lunch. On Board Friendly Professional Guides.
What to Take
Things to remember to take with you: Sun screen -Sun glasses - Change of clothing if you intend to go snorkeling - A towel - Your camera - some money
Whats NOT included
There is a government imposed charge for entry to the Phi Phi Islands Maritime National Park. The charge is 400 Baht per Adult and 200 Baht per Chile and must be paid locally in cash.
Phi Phi Island Local Council also make a charge of 20 Baht per person for entry to the island.
Not Booked Accommodation Yet?
Some photographs from Phi Phi Island Big Boat Tour
Complete the booking form and press SUBMIT to go to the secure payment gateway. You can pay by Credit Card
or with your Paypal Account.
Children between 4 and 12 years charged at child rate. Under 4 years free.
Please check your hotel location and add extra transfer costs as necessary, see the booking form. Pick ups are free from hotels in Patong, Karon and Kata. We are unable to pick up from the Airport.
Adult Retail Price
Phuket Ace Tours Price
Day Trip Package
When You Book
- We receive notification of your booking and payment confirmation.
- We contact the tour operaton to book your trip.
- We prepare your tour voucher and send it to you by email with details of pick up times.
Extra Transfer Charges
Return transfers from the popular Beach areas Patong, Kata and Karon are included in the tour cost.
Additional charges for transfers may be made depending on the location of your Hotel in other areas of the Island and are charged per person.
Full details of extra transfer charges are included on the booking form for your tour.
Remember National Park Charges are Extra